Hawaii's Winter season has kicked off with a bang! Two of the biggest swells to hit the North Shore in a while have had the place firing, in particular, Pipeline . I'an Gouvia has taken full advantage of this swell and already got hims self a bomb thats been entered into the Wave Of The Winter competition.
View this post on Instagram
- Tatiana finishes off her 2018 campaign at #4 in the World!
- Ian Gouveia's Wave Of The Winter Entry
- "I'll Do Whatever It Takes"
- Australian Junior Tiles
- XMAS CUT OFF
- Mateus Herd Places 2nd At The 2018 Hawaiian Pro
- 2018 TRACKS Mag Ride Guide.
- Zip Pay
- Surfboard Empire X Sharpeye Surfboards
- TOLEDO EXITS PORTUGAL