Hawaii's Winter season has kicked off with a bang! Two of the biggest swells to hit the North Shore in a while have had the place firing, in particular, Pipeline . I'an Gouvia has taken full advantage of this swell and already got hims self a bomb thats been entered into the Wave Of The Winter competition.
View this post on Instagram
- Cody Young Wins 2019 Sunset Open
- The 10 Best-Selling Surfboards of 2018
- Stab Surfer Of The Year Reader Poll Results
- Sharpeye officially welcome Dane Henry to the team.
- Xavier Huxtable Wins 2019 Hydralyte Sports QLD Pro Junior
- Billy Stairmand Wins 7th 2000 National Surfing Championships
- Merry Christmas.
- Dane Henry places 2nd at the 2018 Sunshine Coast, Rip Curl Grom Search.
- 2018 End of year wrap up.
- Tatiana finishes off her 2018 campaign at #4 in the World!